What is Web 2.0? This is a term that has become a part of every day language, at least for me. As a grad student when the term was coined, it was part of every class that I was in. We learned more and more as the program went on and I can honestly say that I feel very comfortable with many of the components of Web 2.0. There are many things that I have worked on and some yet to dive into. I can't wait to get started.
After reading the article and viewing the video, there are things in there that I do, there are things in there that I would LOVE to do, and things in there that I see logistically not working in my school district. As much as I would like to see the kids using their cellphones for their education, the truth of the matter is that one weak link will ruin that for everyone. It only takes one kid with their cellphone camera in the wrong place to make all cellphones banned. There must be some ideas that we can chat about here for us to combat the negative and focus on what will enhance learning. But I guess, that's what this is all about. Bring it on!!
CR
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment